DUNBLANE CATHEDRAL HALLS - Conditions of Use
The Cathedral staff are in charge of the premises and are available to help and assist you.
1. The halls are available between 9.00am and 10.30pm.
Any variations must be agreed in advance.
2. Bookings should be made through the Secretary in the Cathedral Office.
3. All bookings require a booking form to be completed which will confirm
the date(s), time(s), room(s) and layout requirements.
4. Booking times should include any setting up or clearing away time which
you require and a charge may be made for any additional time beyond that
1. Smoking is not allowed in the Cathedral Halls
2. Fire regulation notices are posted in every room and must be followed
carefully by all group leaders.
3. First Aid boxes are available in a number of locations.These are listed on
the Fire regulation notices.
4. Accidents should be recorded in the Accidents Book available in
the main corridor outside the Office and duty staff should be informed.
5. Kitchens have specific instructions on display relating to
environmental health and general conditions and these should be
1. Cathedral staff should be consulted before any furniture is moved from
one location to another
2. Equipment in the main kitchen is intended for use in the main hall
and the Cockburn Lounge. If this equipment is required in another area or if the kitchen facilities are required for serving in another area, then a specific request should be made with the booking and the Hallkeeper consulted to see if this arrangement will be possible.
3. Breakages should be noted in the Breakages Book available in the main
corridor outside the Office
4. The kitchen and pantries should be left clean and tidy after use
5. The consumption of alcohol requires specific permission which should be
requested with the booking
D. Insurance / Indemnity:
Non-Church of Scotland event organisers are responsible for any loss, damage or claims made as a result of their use of this let and for having appropriate insurance cover, including public liabilty insurance, in place.
(revised June 2008) Halls Management Committee